To strategise, coordinate, and monitor the economic development in some particular sectors of the KEJORA Region.
- To plan strategies for the economic development of KEJORA regions in the sectors of agriculture, industries, entrepreneur, and tourism.
- To seek opportunities and space for the promotion of the economic development of KEJORA regions
- To conduct promotional activities and collaborative networking for the introduction of resources available in the KEJORA regions
- To identify resources available in the KEJORA regions to be commercialised at the international level.
- To increase economic standards of the community in the KEJORA regions through entrepreneurship and business guidance programmes.
- To implement continuous efforts in spurring the economy of KEJORA regions towards achieving a higher level of competitiveness.
C. MAIN ACTIVITIES
Main Activities Economic And Entreprenuer Unit
|No||Main Activity||Other Parties Involved||Current System|
|1.||Plan and coordinate the development of the industrial sector in KEJORA regions||• Investors
• Private Companies
• Johor State Government
• Agencies involved in industrialisation (MITI, MATRADE )
|2.||Plan, coordinate, and implement entrepreneur development programmes||• Entrepreneur
• Agencies involved with entrepreneurship (PUJB, SEMIDEC, MATRADE etc)
|3.||Plan strategies to develop the economy through existing resources available in various sectors||• Residents of the KEJORA regions||• None|
D. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Products And Services for Economic And Entrepreneur Unit
|1.||Sales of industrial lots and ensuring its development||• Investors
• Industrial lot holders
|2.||Management of requirements for industrial/business infrastructure and premise||• Entrepeneurs|
|3.||Assist entrepreneurs in identifying potential business fields||• Entrepeneurs and future entrepreneurs|
|4.||Entrepreneur development||• Entrepreneurs|