a) Execute duties in acquiring land title ownership from the State Government for the development of housing, industrial, tourism, agriculture and public amenities projects purposes.
b) Provide services to KEJORA divisions in implementing development projects such as provision of the Surrender and Re-alienation (SBKS) declaration
- Preparation of land application paperwork for the approval of the KEJORA Board of Director.
- Housing / Building Development
- Industrial Area Development
- Agriculture Area Development
- Tourism Area Development
- Public Amenities Area Development
- Development of Area By Government Agency
- Preparation of land application and declaration paperwork to the Director of the Land and Mineral Office (PTG) for State Government’s Approval
- Storing land ownership title registrar for :
- Land / Lot Ownership-Transfer – Form 14A
- Land Leasing – Form 15A
- Land/ Lot Mortgage – Form 16A
- Tenancy / LPS / TOL – Form 4A
- SUK land reserves under KEJORA maintenance
- Enforcement for restrictions of interest, ownership conditions as required by the National Land Code ( KTN seventh section )
- Preparation of works for perimeter assessment and piling of boundary marker.
- Plan and coordinate development of land in the area or Region of KEJORA with the District Land Office and other Technical Departments.
- Administration and selling of houses in Bandar Baru KEJORA and Traditional villages
- Provide sales and purchase of houses:
- House ownership-transfer
- Mortgage Exemption
- Collection of payment and enforcement on outstanding for Low-Cost House.
- Maintenance and renovation of rental houses
- Sale-purchase agreement of Shop House
- Management of KEJORA properties including development of housing projects via privatization for New towns of KEJORA.
General Administration Unit
- Acceptance of registration and action letter
- Preparation of annual budget
- Preparation of reports required from time to time as instructed by the General Manager and others.
- Leave application
- Vehicle application