The top management of KEJORA must ensure the clients’ needs are identified, understood and met with for the purpose of providing and enhance satisfaction level. As such, KEJORA’s management has declared the following Client Charter:
||KEJORA is committed in implementing economic and social upgrading of rural population through provision of public facilities, social amenities and social development programme including individual, family and community.
||The approved public utilities and social amenities projects will be implemented within 90 days from the date of the approval and will be handed over to the relevant parties no later than 7 days after the completion of the project.
||The approved financial aid and contributions will be channelled no later than 7 days before the programme or activities are implemented.
||KEJORA is always committed in assisting the Public Development and Safety Committee (JKKMB) in order for social and institution development programme to be implemented effectively including channelling of annual grant, training for committee members, joint meeting and activity attendance.
||Committed in assisting the poor and the hardcore poor groups within KEJORA’s Territory via People’s Welfare Development Scheme (SPKR), Housing Assistance Programme (PBR), Income Enhancement Programme (PPP), Human Capital Development Programme (PPMI) and Skills Training Programme (PLK), which is responsible for maintenance of participants’ profile data including the preparation and implementation of action plan.
||Land rental application on mixed cropping area approved within 60 days from the closing date of the advertisement.
||Premise/workshop rental application approved within 60 days from the closing date of the advertisement.
||Entrepreneurs Loan Scheme approved within 60 days from the date complete application is received.
||Every payment claim is paid within 14 days from the date complete payment application is received.
Approval for planning permission application:
- Approval for Layout Plan, Building Plan, Earthworks Plan, Roads and Drainage, Amendment Plan including Variation and Extension Plan is not more than 30 days from the date of complete application received, i.e. fulfils the Technical Department criteria.
- Approval for Variation and Extension Plan including Amendment Plan which does not involve Technical Department (not through OSC) is not more than 30 days.
- Approval for Variation and Extension Plan including Simple House Extension Plan (The plan is charged a minimum fee of RM35.00) is not more than 14 days.
||To ensure all new no-risk business licence applications are processed within 7 days and for licence application with risk the processing period is 30 days after receiving complete application including comments from other Technical Department such as the Fire Department.
||Garbage collection services at residential area, business and factory commences between 7.30 am and 1.00 pm, three times a week depending on the area. The clean up of pasar malam site area will be done carried out at 12.00 midnight on certain days.
||All complaints by customers received will be given feedback within 14 days.
For Industrial Lots Sales and Purchase, the process are as per below:
- Application to purchase industrial lots is approved and offered within 45 days from the closing date of the advertisement.
- Industrial lots sales and purchase agreement letter between the purchaser and the seller is completed within 30 days from the payment of 10%.
- Industrial land lot application to be forwarded to the State Government within 30 days after receiving complete documentation from the corporation.
- Application to change the name of the company, activity of the company and pledging the industrial lot to financial institution to be forwarded to the State Government within 30 days from date receipt receipt date of complete application.
||Discharge of charge application will be resolved within 18 days from the receipt date of complete application.
To prepare, complete and provide activity information within 14 days from the receipt date of the application.
||To provide friendly, fair and equal services to all clients.