A. BACKGROUND OF FINANCE DIVISION
KEJORA’s Finance Division was established in October 1984. Formerly, it is a unit merged from the Finance and Administration Division of KEJORA. With the establishment of this division, KEJORA’s Finance management can be implemented in a more organised and effective fashion.
B. OBJECTIVE OF FINANCE DIVISION
Managing KEJORA’s asset and finance resources in a transparent and considerate manner based on the Government’s order and instructions towards achieving the objective of establishing KEJORA.
C. CHART AND FUNCTION OF FINANCE DIVISION UNITS
D. WORK FLOWCHART
- FLOWCHART FOR PREPARATION OF ACCOUNTS STATEMENT
- FLOWCHART FOR RECEIVED REVENUE
- FLOWCHART FOR PROGRESS PAYMENT
- FLOWCHART FOR PAYMENT OTHER THAN PROGRESS PAYMENT
- WORK PROCESS FLOWCHART FOR PREPARATION OF ANNUAL MANAGEMENT BUDGET ESTIMATION
- WORK PROCESS FLOWCHART FOR PREPARATION OF ANNUAL DEVELOPMENT BUDGET ESTIMATION
- WORK PROCESS FLOWCHART FOR APPLICATION OF USING KEJORA RESERVES MONEY FOR DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- WORK PROCESS FLOWCHART FOR APPLICATION OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT MONEY EXPENDITURE PERMISSION
- WORK PROCESS FLOWCHART FOR RELEASE OF ALLOCATION APPLICATION BASED ON THE QUARTERLY YEAR FOR MANAGEMENT MONEY AND CURRENT DEVELOPMENT