- Develop and manage effective information technology as an input to management in implementing policies and managing strategies to improve the living and socio-economic status of residents in the KEJORA region;
- Forming a society capable of utilizing ICT for the purpose of achieving a better life;
- Evaluating and reporting progress on the implementation of ICT development projects to the management of KEJORA and the Ministry.
Planning And Coordination
- Evaluate, provide feedback and propose department computing projects according to the ICT development.
- Planning, designing, building and coordinating KEJORA Official Website and multimedia applications.
- Managing the preparation of project proposals related to main application systems and support including finance and human resources.
- Monitoring application development and system maintenance in collaboration with appointed vendor.
- Managing the Computer Lead and Technical committee.
System Maintenance and Coordination
- Coordinate and maintain the Official Website of KEJORA.
- Maintain and advise users on non-developed systems by KEJORA such as SAGA, SPPII and HRMiS.
- Maintain and advise on application systems at KEJORA.
- Coordinate and implement training for system users.
Network Administration and ICT Security
- Responsible for the safety of networks, systems and ICT equipment is always manageable.
- Manage and administer all databases.
- Manage the preparation of project proposal related to data center.
- Coordinate, administer and maintain Email servers.
- Manage, coordinate and supervise the administration of communications networks (LANs and WANs)
Provide Technical Assistance
- Coordinate the maintenance of KEJORA IT infrastructure (hardware, software and network).
- Coordinate and manage procurement and disposal of KEJORA ICT hardware and software.
- Coordinate internal and external ICT training / courses / seminars for KEJORA staffs.
- Design and implement multimedia and audio visual presentations.
- Performs scheduled back-up activities of the system and data.
- Designing system development in KEJORA.
- Develop and manage current system.
- Ensure current system is used by KEJORA staff.
- Conduct system usage training.
Plan and implement KEJORA ICT security policy and ISMS ISO / IEC 27001: 2013
- Monitor the implementation of ISMS in KEJORA.
- Implement and coordinate internal audit and SIRIM Audit.
- Update procedures related to ISMS scope.
- Revise ISMS requirements from time to time.
- Coordinate ISMS Management Review Meeting (MKSP).