To make the tourism sector as one of the major catalysts for the economic growth of Southeast Johor region through the research of various facilities and tourist attractions of both the government and the private sector.
- Project Development
- Identify, study and plan tourism development in the KEJORA region.
- Strengthen and add value to existing tourism products.
- Planning for allocation.
- Coordinate and monitor KEJORA’s tourism projects.
- Identify and review new products.
- Coordinate the development of new products.
- Planning and implementing marketing and promotion studies.
- Marketing and Promotion
- Planning and participating in domestic and international marketing and promotional programmes organized by the government or the private sector.
- To act as a leader in establishing networking with government agencies, private sector and entrepreneurs in the KEJORA region.
- Rural Tourism
- Planning, implementing and coordinating tourism sector related courses.
- Coordinating and monitoring project implementation conducted by entrepreneurs of KEJORA Region.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of GDW project implementation.
- Coordinating finance and budget management and development.
- Annual Event
- D’Punggai Joran Bagus Fishing Carnival – February.
- Tanjung Balau Festival – 1st May.
- Penawar Pengerang Run – July.
- Malaysia Day Carnival – September.
- Rural Tourism Carnival – March-December.
- Fishermen Museum Mini Carnival – 1st May.
- Celebration of International Museum Day – May.
- Malaysia Truly Asia, Bukit Panjang Singapore – April.
- MATTA Fair @ PWTC, Kuala Lumpur – March.
- Bandar Tenggara Outdoor Motocross – December.