To strategise, coordinate, and monitor the economic development in some particular sectors of the KEJORA Region.
- To plan strategies for the economic development of KEJORA regions in the sectors of agriculture, industries, entrepreneur, and tourism.
- To seek opportunities and space for the promotion of the economic development of KEJORA regions
- To conduct promotional activities and collaborative networking for the introduction of resources available in the KEJORA regions
- To identify resources available in the KEJORA regions to be commercialised at the international level.
- To increase economic standards of the community in the KEJORA regions through entrepreneurship and business guidance programmes.
- To implement continuous efforts in spurring the economy of KEJORA regions towards achieving a higher level of competitiveness.
C. MAIN ACTIVITIES
Main Activities Economic And Entreprenuer Unit
||Other Parties Involved
||Plan and coordinate the development of the industrial sector in KEJORA regions
• Private Companies
• Johor State Government
• Agencies involved in industrialisation (MITI, MATRADE )
||Plan, coordinate, and implement entrepreneur development programmes
• Agencies involved with entrepreneurship (PUJB, SEMIDEC, MATRADE etc)
||Plan strategies to develop the economy through existing resources available in various sectors
||• Residents of the KEJORA regions
D. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Products And Services for Economic And Entrepreneur Unit
||Sales of industrial lots and ensuring its development
• Industrial lot holders
||Management of requirements for industrial/business infrastructure and premise
||Assist entrepreneurs in identifying potential business fields
||• Entrepeneurs and future entrepreneurs