- To ensure that the interests of KEJORA are always protected from any legal action by outsiders.
- Ensure that action taken against external parties can preserve the interests of KEJORA from any legal action.
- Ensure that the process or all activities carried out are in compliance with the provisions of Malaysian law adopted by KEJORA.
- Legal Advice Services.
- Legal Documentation and Instruments.
LEGAL ADVICE SERVICE
- Provide advisory services to Management either orally or in writing according to certain circumstances.
- Seek advice in writing from an appointed Bar Panel on an issue raised.
DOCUMENTATION OF AGREEMENTS AND LEGAL PROVISIONS
- Prepare draft Agreement whether rental, lease, loan and so on according to the instructions received.
- Instruct the panel of lawyers to prepare a draft agreement on rent, lease, loan, etc. according to the instructions received.
- Review the draft agreement prepared by the panel of lawyers.
- Prepare final draft based on the views and comments of the Division.
- Manage and complete Transfer Form, Mortgage, mortgage release, lease and other land related forms.
- Record and save KEJORA agreement documents.
- Examine and review a claim case before submitting it to a lawyer to take to court.
- Instruct the panel of lawyers to initiate legal action against the individual or company either through a suit or through other appropriate means.
- Examine and review the case of KEJORA being sued before being handed over to a lawyer for defense.
- Give instructions to the panel of lawyers to file a defense on behalf of KEJORA
- Monitor the progress of cases involving KEJORA especially KEJORA as a Defendant.
- Monitor the performance of the panel of lawyers handling a case for KEJORA.
- Issue notices of legal claim.
- Appears in Court as an observer on behalf of KEJORA