- To produce proactive, dynamic, viable and resilient entrepreneurs.
- To produce entrepreneurs who can produce quality and competitive products for the local and export markets.
- Encourage the development of the service and support industry.
- Creating constructive and high standard opportunities, facilities and initiatives.
Strategies of the Entrepreneur Program
- Encourage, coordinate and encourage the Bumiputera community to participate in economic activities.
- Encourage the development of socio-economic projects to commercial projects.
- Reduce and restrict leakage or outflow of manpower.
- Ensure the placement of Bumiputera entrepreneurs in business premises and infrastructure facilities.
Scope Of Entrepreneur Development
- Development of business premises and infrastructure
- Entrepreneur Product Promotion and Marketing
- Training and Coaching
||Number of People
|FOOD AND DRINKS
|ICT & CREATIVE ICT
|AUTOMOTIVE (CAR WORKSHOP)