ROLE OF DEPARTMENT SECURITY OFFICER (PKJ)
of SOUTH EAST JOHOR DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (KEJORA):
- Responsible for all security aspects of documents and official information of the department, buildings and property of the Government against any threats, thefts, fires and so forth taking into account the measures to protect in accordance with the regulations stipulated by the Government;
- Submitting proposal of suggestions to the Head of Department to improve the Security Protection measures from time to time as appropriately;
- To chair the KEJORA-level security committee which is in charge of coordinating the implementation of the Security Protection and addressing issues arising in the implementation of Security Protection at KEJORA. This committee will be held about four (4) times a year;
- Representing the Department in attending meetings on security from time to time and if necessary, to present the Department’s security report and issues that can not be resolved at the Department level;
- To establish a committee to be chaired by the Head of Department who will held an ad-hoc meeting in the event of any emergency incident involving the security of documents and leakage of information and government property including security threats, aggression, fire, theft and so on.